User Groups – Product development in cooperation with our customers
Since the beginning of the 1990s, product users groups have become a permanent component in the relationship between Beta Systems and our customers. They were established by our customers in order to create a communications forum for users of our software products and Beta Systems.
- To exchange user experiences and opinions
- To receive current information about the development strategy and status of individual products
- To provide a direct line of communication with the developers and those responsible for products at Beta Systems
- To contribute to the development of product requirements
- A procedure has been developed through which product requirements are established and assessed within the user groups. The assessment is conducted by the user group leaders and Beta Systems. The results of this procedure are reflected in the continuous product development process at Beta Systems.
There are now user groups for these products
- Beta 91
- Beta 92
- Beta 93
- Beta UX
established in the European countries of Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Users groups are directed by appointed leaders, who invite all members to a meeting twice a year, in the Spring and in the Fall. User group leaders are elected by the members.
Through this direct information exchange, Beta Systems learns about customer requirements and requests, which are then included in the product development process. Our goal is to support the founding of worldwide users groups for our complete product pallette in the coming years.
Benefits for Users Group Members
- Current product information received first hand
- Exchange of experience with other users
- Direct contact with the developers and those responsible for products at Beta Systems
- Inputs to product requirements
- Information about important event dates
- Access to reports of users group meetings in the Internet
- Access to the assessment of product requirements in the Internet